How to make Beany Boy Choco Oranga?
Beany Boy Choco Oranga is an easy to make coffee, so now no more brewing coffee pots and waiting for that perfect cup of coffee.
Just add one spoon of Beany Boy Choco Oranga into hot/cold milk or water, along with the sugar you require. And viola here comes your perfect cup of flavored coffee within the comfort of your home and without burning a hole in your pocket.
Suggested recipes to try with the Beany Boy Choco Oranga:
Choco Orange Cookies
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- Juice of half a large orange
- Zest of a large orange divided
- 1 1/8 cup flour
- 3/8 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugars until fluffy and lighter in color.
- Add the egg, BeanyBoy Choco Oranga to the butter and sugar mixture. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the flours mixture, and stir it.
- Next add in the choco chips to the mix.
- Make small balls of the dough and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten the dough balls just a bit and bake for 10-15 mins.
- Take out the cookies and let them cool before serving.
sangita12386 (verified owner) –
i made hot coffee, i was not sure how it would go as it sounds a bit weird combination with coffee, but to be honest, it turned out to be really awesome, and probably added to my routine now. Thanks to Beany Boy for this special coffee in chilling winters
Ananya Tiwari (verified owner) –
Made cold coffee with it , was fuckin’ amazing , super smooth coffee literally amaing fell in love with it 🍫
k.agarwalmhs (verified owner) –
Fresh aroma, good taste and mild after taste. Beany Boy changing the defination of instant coffee.