How to make Beany Boy Almondi?
Beany Boy Almondi is an easy to make coffee, so now no more brewing coffee pots and waiting for that perfect cup of coffee.
Just add one spoon of Beany Boy Almondi into hot/cold milk or water, along with the sugar you require. And viola here comes your perfect cup of flavored coffee within the comfort of your home and without burning a hole in your pocket.
Suggested recipes to try with the Beany Boy Almondi Instant Coffee:
1.Almond Mocha Coffee
- 1/3 cup cold heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsps Chocolate Syrup
- 3 tbsp BeanyBoy Almondi
- Sliced almonds or chopped nuts (optional)
- Start by whipping the heavy cream, chocolate syrup and one tbsp of BeanyBoy Almondi in a chilled small bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until the cream begins to thicken.
- Keep on beating it till you get the desired consistency.
- Chill this mixture in the fridge.
- Now microwave the milk in a microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes, till it becomes hot.
- Whisk the hot milk until foamy.
- Add the remaining coffee in the milk and mix it well.
- Now pour the milk in a cup and top it with almond whipped cream.
- Garnish with chopped almonds.
- Serve immediately.
2. Almond Coffee Banana Bread
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp BeanyBoy Almondi
- 3 large eggs
- 2 bananas (large very ripe)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds (optional)
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 350 F and grease a baking tray.
- Now whisk together the almond flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, using an electric mixer mix the eggs, bananas, sugar, butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Now gently pour the flour mixture in the egg mixture and mix it well scraping down the sides after each addition. Then add the chopped almonds to the mixture.
- Pour the batter in the baking tray and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- After the bread is baked, allow it to cool, before slicing and serving it.