How to make BeanyBoy Caramello?
BeanyBoy Caramello is an easy to make coffee, so now no more brewing coffee pots and waiting for that perfect cup of coffee.
Just add one spoon of BeanyBoy Caramello into hot/cold milk or water, along with the sugar you require. And viola here comes your perfect cup of flavored coffee within the comfort of your home and without burning a hole in your pocket.
Some suggested recipes to try with the Beany Boy Caramello Instant Coffee:
1. Beany Boy Caramello Milkshake
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 cups of Vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons Beany Boy Caramello Coffee
- whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Combine milk, Beany Boy Caramello and vanilla ice cream in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into tall glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
2. Beany Boy Caramello Bread Pudding
Why restrict yourself to just coffee, when you can make a lot of other delicious delicacies with the Beany Boy Caramello. The super delicious caramel coffee bread pudding with chocolate chips is a match made in heaven.
- 1 loaf of brown bread
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 4 tbsp of Beany Boy Caramello
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Chocolate chips
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the bread into cubes and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Now combine the heavy cream, milk and BeanyBoy Caramello, and pour the mixture over the bread.
- Now let the bread soak in all the mixture, for about 10-15 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon powder, chocolate chips and eggs.
- Coat the bottom of a square baking pan with the melted butter, making sure to cover the sides of the pan as well.
- Gently spread the bread mixture in the baking tin.
- Now pour the egg and sugar mixture over the bread.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and bake until the pudding has set and the edges turn golden brown. (30-40mins)
- Now take out the bread pudding and let it cool.
- Cut the bread pudding into squares to serve.
- Top it your favourite ice cream and enjoy the decadent and delicious BeanyBoy Caramello Bread Pudding.