How to make Beany Boy Classic Original?
Beany Boy Classic Original is an easy to make coffee, so now no more brewing coffee pots and waiting for that perfect cup of coffee.
Just add one spoon of Beany Boy Classic Original into hot/cold milk or water, along with the sugar you require. And viola here comes your perfect cup of flavored coffee within the comfort of your home and without burning a hole in your pocket.
Suggested recipes to try with the Beany Boy Classic Original:
Chocolate Coffee Truffle:
For the soft and gooey center:
- 1 cup dark chocolate compound
- 2 tsp Beany Boy Classic Original
- 100 gms cooking cream
- A bowl of melted chocolate
- Start by breaking your compound chocolate into small pieces. Keep this aside.
- Pour the cooking cream & Beany Boy Classic Original coffee in a bowl. Mix both the things well and microwave it, till you can see the cream boiling.
- Now add the chocolate pieces to the bowl and stir well till all pieces have melted.
- Let the chocolate coffee and cream mixture cool and refrigerate it overnight.
- Take out the mixture from the fridge and make small balls.
- Place the balls onto a foil and refrigerate them for 1-2 hours for them to set properly.
- Remove the balls from the fridge and dip it in melted chocolate for an even coating.
- Finally refrigerate the truffle balls for 10 minutes and your chocolate coffee truffles are ready!
There are no reviews yet.