How to make BeanyBoy Classic Intenso?
Beany Boy Classic Intenso is an easy to make coffee, so now no more brewing coffee pots and waiting for that perfect cup of coffee.
Just add one spoon of Beany Boy Classic Intenso into hot/cold milk or water, along with the sugar you require. And viola here comes your perfect cup of flavored coffee within the comfort of your home and without burning a hole in your pocket.
Suggested recipes to try with the Beany Boy Classic Intenso:
Eggless Coffee Cupcakes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 3/4 cup Sugar, powdered
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 5 tbsp Butter (softened, salted)
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Beany Boy Classic Intenso Coffee powder + 1 tsp water, to make a paste
- Start by preheating the oven to 200 degrees, and then line the cupcake moulds with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and sugar.
- Next add in the softened butter, vanilla essence, Beany Boy Classic Intesno coffee and water paste and milk to form a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the moulds and bake the cupcakes at 180 degrees until done. (Approximately 15-20 minutes)
- After the cupcakes are baked, take them out of the oven and let them cool before serving.